Repair & Warranty
We stand behind the window treatments we put in your home. Hunter Douglas products purchased from Blind Builders will be covered under a lifetime limited warranty, with the understanding that:
- In-home repairs are covered for the first 3 years
- Service call fees for time and labor for may apply after the first 3 years of purchase starting at $65 for restring and basic repair, and $100+ for motorized (in home appointments only)
- Blinds and shades needing repair can be brought into our store at no charge any time after the first 3 years
- Fees from Hunter Douglas may apply for blinds and shades over 7 years old, based on a case by case basis
- Parts and/or fabrics are still available and not discontinued
- PowerView® parts and components are covered by Hunter Douglas for 5 years
For Hunter Douglas blinds and shades purchased elsewhere, we are happy to assist you with repairs.
- In-store restrings start at $65 and include 1 resting. Additional fees apply for motorized, PowerView® and/or multiple blinds.
** We have the right to refuse service at our discretion, based on condition and availability of materials, components, and parts. Please see the lifetime limited warranty for more details and exclusions.Hunter Douglas Lifetime Limited Warranty Hunter Douglas Care and Cleaning Guide