Design, Measure & Installation
Design Consultation and Estimates
Visit the Showroom:
A visit to our showroom may be the best place to start, especially if you have not shopped for window treatments in the past few years. We display many new and innovative products. Browsing the showroom is a great way to see options and start to get ideas.
Shop at Home:
For extra convenience, we can bring our shopping experience directly to you. We provide the same time and attention in the comfort of your home or office.
During a consultation or estimate, we help determine the best window treatments for your needs and budget. We encourage you to take advantage of our experience, knowledge, and opinions – and ask questions.
Factors that may be addressed:
- Intended usage
- Style preferences
- Desired amount of natural light and privacy
- Location of furniture, TV’s, computers, ect in relation to windows
- Heat, humidity and other possible element exposure
- Kids, pets, smoke, etc
We schedule an in-home appointment before an order is placed to take exact measurements and review selections. We believe choices should be made in your environment – lighting, paint, flooring, furniture, etc.
Our job as professionals is to make sure your new custom window treatments fit and function as they are intended to. With many products, exact and knowledgeable measuring and installation are critical, especially for inside mount situations and with hard, fitted products such as shutters.
We know our products best, both inside and out. We will always be responsible for an exact fit.
Most orders are installed within 3 to 4 weeks from when the order is placed. Once your order arrives in our warehouse, we call to schedule your installation appointment. We will gladly work to accommodate special needs and requests.
We ask that you clear the area surrounding the window of delicate and valuable items.
We will also:
- Take down your old window treatments and either dispose of them or move them to another room.
- Clean up and dispose all trash, including boxes and other debris.
- Demonstrate how to operate your new window treatments.
- Leave any paperwork and pamphlets associated with your purchase.
- Remove our shoes, if requested