Meet Our Team
Welcome to Blind Builders! We are a local family owned and operated business specializing in custom window treatments. We carry a wide selection of blinds, shades, shutters, fabrics for drapery, top treatments and more.
Our goal is to make your shopping experience easy and personal. We take time to understand individual preferences and work with you to find the right product for your needs, style and budget.
A large part of our business is comprised of repeat customers and customer referrals. As a husband and wife team, we take enormous pride in our window treatment business and are truly not happy unless our customers are happy.
Founder / Owner
- Serves as the lead for in-home appointments and oversees all projects until completion
- Has a natural talent for design, project planning and technical installations
In his spare time, Brett enjoys watching and attending Phillies and Eagles games. He also considers himself a roller coaster enthusiast and “expert.”
Owner and Manager of Customer Service and Marketing
- Background in sports and entertainment building management and customer service
Nikki began working for Blind Builders in 2006 and has never looked back. She and Brett love family time with their 3 year daughter Addison and 3 dogs.
Office and Showroom Manager
- Background in real estate and retail customer service
Stefanie joined Blind Builders in August 2014 and takes much pride in the business. She enjoys her family, classes at the gym, and fast muscle cars.
Lead Installer / In-Home Sales Consultant
- Degree in Interior Design from the Art Institute of Philadelphia
- Natural talent for design, project planning, technical installations including motorization
Andrew enjoys family time with his wife and 3 dogs. He also loves the outdoors and watching professional soccer.
Part Time Sales & Interior Design Consultant
- Degree in Interior Design from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Specializes in drapery, top treatment fabrics and design
Jen is a natural and very talented artist. She paints on hand carved wood and glass and creates handmade jewelry. Jen enjoys being with her family and loves cats.